Don't forget reigning Midwest Mountain Bike Fest Dodge Tyre Tournament Champion: Dirt (and DruB, Technical, & Raul).

That should pretty much be a given that the champs get board member status for a year. We have a photo shoot with Miss Iowa next week then it's off to D.C... President Obama invited us to the White House for Christmas dinner. He, Michelle and the girls challenged Team Goodlookin to a match out on the lawn. If he thinks we're gonna roll over for little Sasha, he's got another thing coming.

What am I doing? This is so disrespectful. Congrats to the new board. Upward and onward. Bex, you did great in what might have been one of the most challenging years for the club in a long time. I do believe you've helped tremendously to position us to take some drastic steps forward. Thanks, Bex!

Enough about you. Now back to me. After DC, we plan to take this game global. We'll embark on a 12 city, 8 country tour wrapping on that crazy tennis - court / helicopter pad on top of that skyscraper overlooking Dubai (I hear we're huge in Singapore!). It's gonna be crazy. Thing is we're still looking for a Washington Generals style team to be our hapless counterparts. Kings and Neips are already in since they are so very well versed in losing to us (0-2 in a single elimination tournament). We need two more. Anyone? All you have to do is pay for our airfare and you're in!