Thread: Whats wrong with this video?

Pretty sure everyone here knows what's wrong with that video
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Well, only because you ask... 1st THEY skipped the best trail in the park- (Blue Mound), then they went past Kickapoo DOWN, and then they went the wrong way on a one way trail that's called kickapoo UP, after they stopped right where the sign says don't go down. Aaaand then the skidding around corners.

Hey- we've all been riding and done something we didn't realize was out of the pocket of the trail design. No biggy man, just, you know, in the futre, blah, blah...

Also- The skidding around corners- much debated back and forth so I will just say this- experienced XC riders don't do it much because it usually results in a loss of momentum- and makes every one else think of the skidder as a fairly inexperienced rider because of the puddling and trail damage that can be caused fairly quickly from a few peeps skidding a lot. That, OR it's being done due to poor trail design- and Yes, there are several spots at Sunder where skidding happens due to (in my opinion) a poor trail design. There are plans to change some things so that the momentum can be used instead of wasted in a tight corner- just getting the time, weather, etc, you know?

It's cool man- AND it looks like them guys had a REALLY good day riding. I didn't realize there were so many good vids of Sunderbruch out there. Nice job to you and everyone else for posting them up!

When we get ready to make some small changes to get rid of the "Skid Rows" (-See mountain Bike Slang) maybe we'll post up- we could sure use a hand if anybody would be willing. Remeber when you were a kid building cool stuff to ride in the woods. We still do that. and it's still fun. And now we bring beer!
    Last edited by Vibrato; 11-28-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

lol this is not my video. i just happened upon it while searching for sunderbruch vids

Also there are two guys NOT wearing a helmet! Oh well, there's no rule you have to, and herd has to thinned somehow. When they do fall and hit there head (and if you ride enough it's going to happen eventually no matter how skilled you are) I'm sure they'll learn there lesson. Of coarse, that lesson could be reflected upon sitting in wheel chair or twelve feet under, but hey man, at least you looked cool doing it by not wearing a helmet you rebel you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

HA! I stand corrected and so does my post. And hopefully them doods are cool and will lend a hand when the good time work days come around.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.