Put this on the list of bonehead drunk antics. This morning at 1:00, I discovered that Jimi was still logged into a computer at the house I was hanging out at. At 1:00 in the morning, it seemed like a hilarious idea to hijack the account and make some ridiculous posts. 1:00 in the morning, hilarious. 8:00 in the morning, completely stupid.

I pride myself in being good to my friends and Jimithng is one of my best. The decision I made last night was ignorant and extremely disrespectful. It was a terrible idea. I really wish I could take it back. I'm hopeful that most of the posts will be deleted before most anyone gets a chance to read them, but please learn from my mistake: Joking is all well & good but be careful about taking a joke too far. Making comments on someone else's behalf is not cool. Respect your friends. You don't know how fragile these treasured relationships are until you screw them up.

I'm sorry, Man. Really, sincerely sorry. Also, I apologize to anyone who might have read a post and been offended or who might have thought Jimi actually posted that nonsense.