Thread: Anyone willing to lend a women's size 7 clipless bike shoe for someone to try?

Cool Anyone willing to lend a women's size 7 clipless bike shoe for someone to try?

Got an email from a friend who has a friend who wants to try clipelss pedals. She wears a women's size 7 shoe. She has an indoor trainer that she'd first like to try the shoes with (she is going to use her husband's pedals and cleets) to see how it feels and then check out clipless pedals on her road bike. Couple weeks of lendage would be helpful. I have size 9 feet, so my shoes won't do her much good. If you help out, post up. Muuuucho gracias in advance.
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

As you know I am all for try before you buy! However one of the first upgrades I always suggest to people is cycling shoes. I quickly follow up that you don't have to put cleats on them. Even without cleats I think the benefits provided by the stiffer sole are so worth it in comfort and efficiency. So my advice would be buy some shoes, give the cleats a try, and if you don't like being clipped in the shoes will still be a great upgrade on their own.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist