[B]I've had the pleasure of taking a ton of MTB's trips all over the country. One of the coolest things about doing this (besides all of the obvious cool things) is that every time I get a new MTB mag, I recognize all of the pictures in them because I've been there.

Just got the new IMBA trail News, and on the cover is the last "S" turn on the DD trail at Copper Harbor. If you haven't seen it- it's two steep, SHARP, banked corners back to back, the 1st one banked with wood, the second one is banked with rock armoring, and going over the top of either would result in an uncomfortable amount of air time- one of the coolest pics of trail ever. (No pic of The Edge trail, though)

Also just got the new Dirt Rag, open it up... and theres Amassa Back- Bartlett Wash and several pictures that look exactly like pictures and videos we've taken of FORC members standing on Porcipine Rim.

Brings back all the memories, jokes and good times. FORC does a lot of trips- jump in on one that matches your skill level. There is a lot of really excellent riding out there.