Thread: Ray's Indoor Park Saturday November 12th

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Ray's Indoor Park Saturday November 12th

Anna & I are going to head up and check out Ray's that day. Not sure if be an up and back trip or get a hotel or make some new friends and couchsurf. Also if it is 60 degrees and sunny by some chance I can see us skipping the indoor thing and doing something outside.

Anyhow happy to make car pooling plans with people or maybe just see some friendly faces there.

Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

I know Ken and Michelle from LAMBA are going up as well. We're still in the contemplation stage. Mayyybe. But, we'd probably drive ourselves if we do go.
    I wanna ride!

went to peoria over the weekend went to jubilee didnt like it saw about 8 horses then went to wildlife prairie state park it was fun but not long enough we have better places to ride right here in the old Q.C

Personally, I like to go in the middle of winter when I'm jonesing for a ride something fierce; however, a weekend opened up and hey, why not?

So maybe we'll see some of you up there... we're going family style, bringin' the tykes.

I wanted to get up to Ray's before I lose all of this year's skills and conditioning! Number one on my goal list... conquer the skinny.

I think I'm in for this one, also heard rumblings from a few others last night that they may be interested in this trip as well.

I'm in for sure now. All that rain and snow will leave it wet for the weekend. Might as well go to Ray's.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

After speaking with you guys on Monday, I am amped about going to Rays but both of are boys have functions. Maybe next time!