Thread: Night Ride

Default Night Ride

As the daylight gest less and less, I thnk I might need to try a little night riding. What light set up is everyon using?

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?...roducts_id=323

Magicshine had some battery issues, but geomangear has taken care of that. Not the highest quality, but it's as bright as your going to get for the money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a Magicshine light also and it works great (except for the recalled battery issue). I also just bought a backup Niterider MiNewt 600 Cordless as a back up incase I didn't get my other battery in time (my battery literally showed up the next day), but I've not been on the trails with it yet.
    "Coach says I've got the heart of a champion and legs of a spectator"

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I prefer helmet mounted lights. I ride with a ~600 lumen wide beam home-brew light and it does everything I need except blazing fast downhills (+30 mph)

Anybody tried the lights for DealExtreme? Seem look a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustice View Post
    Anybody tried the lights for DealExtreme? Seem look a good price.
    Yeah, ordered a light off of them and after a month and half of not getting my light I cancelled my order and went through geomangear.com who have great customer service.