Thread: Mountain-biker needed for TV commercial

Default Mountain-biker needed for TV commercial

What's up, FORC'RS?

I am producing a new TV COMMERCIAL FOR ACTIVE ENDEAVORS and I'm looking for interested riders to be featured in the spot. The script calls for a male age 30-40 years. Acting experience is a plus, but not necessary. There are no speaking lines, but there will be a minimal amount of acting and trail riding required. This is a well-paid job and will need to be shot by October 25th. Location will likely be Scott County Park, and the shoot will probably take 5-7 hours starting in the afternoon and ending in the evening.

Please email justinh@tagmarcom.com to show your interest. Hope to hear from you soon!
    --Justin

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

They prolly want someone good looking... so I'm out. (I'm too old, too!)

Somebody help support the sport and jump in on this!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

not quite 30 so that leaves me out too

Too fat, I'm sure, and I won't be 30 for a little over a year.
    Jamis Dakar XAM I 2010

Why can't all the trails just go downhill?

Right age but too fat!

i could be swayed to be interested............ the pay says its good, air time on local tv, and a chance to get back out on my two wheeled steed again.? why the heck not. just how much acting experience does one need? never been on the big stage personally, but i act in front of others daily.... practicing the routine of life.

lemme know.

dru_b
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I would be interested in making some money, riding, pretending not to be me for awhile and an opportunity to visit some of my friends while in the QC's! I can pretend to be a decent rider for 5-7 hours. I am in the desired age group and I think I only hit a few branches on the "ugly tree" (according to my girlfriend).
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!