Thread: Bike N Hike Giant Factory Bike Demos at Sunderbruch, Friday 9/23/11 4-7 PM

Default Bike N Hike Giant Factory Bike Demos at Sunderbruch, Friday 9/23/11 4-7 PM

Have you ever been to a bike demo at a mtn bike park?? YES? Then you KNOW it's something you do not want to miss. If you haven't, take it from us, IT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO ATTEND!

Bike N Hike is bringing Factory Giant and a boatload of demo bikes for you to check out on the trails or the road at Sunderbruch Park on Friday, September 23rd from 4-7 PM. THIS IS A BIG DEAL! Any time one of our local bike shops brings their line of products out for people to test ride on our trails, it is something you wanna check out as well as to spread the word to your friends who are either looking to buy a bike or looking to upgrade their current bike. It is a GREAT opportunity to test ride a variety of bikes.

Details:
    When: Fiday, 9/23/11 4-7 PM
    Where: Sunderbruch Park, Davenport, Iowa
    Sponsor Bike Shop: Bike N Hike Rock Island, 309-788-2092, www.bikeandhikerockisland.com/

Hope to see you at Sunderbruch on Sept. 23rd!!!
    I wanna ride!

Can't wait to ride an assortment of Biant bikes on the trail!!!! How about you??????
    I wanna ride!

If it's not a Slingshot, it's crap (But I'm willing to see if Giant can change my mind). Seriously, Steve D and crew from B&H are as nice a group you'll find anywhere. Hope scores show up to support.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Wow, for several years, Mother Nature has been wicked to Bike N Hike / Giant Bikes casting out pools of water from above! The forecast looks great for tomorrow night. Stop out at Sunderbruch, check out bikes, talk about biking, enjoy the camaraderie of others who enjoy biking. Hope to see you there!
    I wanna ride!

Just a reminder that Bike N Hike and FACTORY GIANT is rockin' the QC today with a boatload of demo bikes for people to try this afternoon at Sunderbruch Park. This is a huge opportunity to test ride all sorts of bikes -- road and mountain, see what geometry fits you best, see how different componentry makes a difference, etc. Brand new bikes! Check it out! Sunderbruch Park. TODAY! 4-7 PM!!!
    I wanna ride!

Holy Guacamole...it was awsome riding those bikes. Gotta say I kind of got a love/hate relationship with 29er's. It was nice to try one out and find out what all the hype was about. Anyway, much thanks to the folks @ Bike and Hike, Giant, and anyone else that made this happen.