Thread: Answers to frequently asked forum questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Answers to frequently asked forum questions

Came across this recently ... On a forum. Fun read. Enjoy.

http://surlybikes.com/blog/post/some..._ive_ever_read

Nice find! So true. Thanks.

Josh

-"It sucks to be harassed by *******s in cars while you’re on a bike. It also sucks to drive behind *******s on bikes."

-"Hey, tattooed and pierced long shorts wearin flat brim hat red bull drinkin white Oakley sportin rad person on your full suspension big hit bike – nice work out there."

-"Hey, shaved leg skinny as hell super duper tan line heart rate monitor checking power tap train in the basement all winter super loud lycra kit million dollar wheels racer – keep it up."

Pure poetry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

-26” wheels or 29” or 650b or 700c or 24” or 20” or whatever – yes, that wheel size is rad and you’ll probably get where you’re going.

-The more you ride your bike, the less your ass will hurt.

That whole thing is just awsome! How many times have we all had these converstations? A billion plus?

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.