Thread: Farmdale Festival THIS weekend

Default Farmdale Festival THIS weekend

The Farmdale Festival is this coming weekend starting Friday night and ending on Sunday. Biking, camping, racing, and an assortment of festivites will be enjoyed. We will only be going down for the day on Saturday to ride provided it is nice weather (gonna be at Sunderbruch on Friday night for the Bike N Hike / Giant bike demos), watch the downhill race, eat some lunch, do more riding, and then head back home. I have room for one more butt in my car and bike on my roof rack if someone wants to kick in some gas money and share the ride. Plan to leave Bettendorf at 8 AM and will be back home somewhere between 8 and 10 PM.
    I wanna ride!

The wife and I will be heading down later Saturday, stay overnight, and ride/race the next day.

The Farmdale Festival is always a good time so if you're teetering on the fence of going or not, do what you can to make your schedule work out. It's a great time.

....except for the d@mned rooster!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

The "taj-ma-paul" is going to be in full effect Friday to Sunday!

Yee-haw.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Board Position
    Vice President

me and drew and jordan are coming friday night be there round 630 ish
    anybody bringing a fire ring?
    i might bring jager and rocket fuel

zach