Thread: Fall Installment of No Chick Left Behind -- Thursday 9/22/11 5:30 SCOTT COUNTY PARK

Default Fall Installment of No Chick Left Behind -- Thursday 9/22/11 5:30 SCOTT COUNTY PARK

Well, things are rolling along quite nicely with our No Chick Left Behind Fall series. Some of the newbies last night were challenged by the technical features that Sylvan Island offered. We sessioned several areas on the island last night till everyone achieved success. I gotta say, it's exciting to see people tackle and overcome an obstacle and be excited to move on to the next challenge down the trail!

We have two NCLB sessions left:
    • Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011 5:30 -- Scott County Park (meet at Pride Lake). Karen has graciously offered her home as a post-session gathering place, so bring some cash and we can grab a pizza afterward and meet at Karen's place.
    • Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011 5:30 -- Sunderbruch Park

Then, stay tuned for upcoming postings in October for FORC's No ONE Left Behind rides (AKA Pink Sock rides). These are co-ed group rides where we enjoy a relaxed pace as a group, stop and session areas that riders want to better master, etc. They're fun rides that everyone can participate in!
    I wanna ride!

Amy and I will be there tonight! Amy and I rode yesterday at Sunderbruch and she did awesome with all of her new skills from NCLB! She rode on the path with her husband the other day and he admitted he had a hard time keeping up with her. His excuse: she's got bigger wheels!