Thread: Caution!

Exclamation Caution!

badfish41 (Raul, Jake, whatever you choose to call him) let it be known that there are a few trees down out at Sunderbruch.

A few trees down on LT and Palos.

Also, there are ruts on the entire trail left behind by someone choosing to ride after the rains on Tuesday. I'm not gonna beat a dead horse here but we've gotta use common sense. I'd like to assume the person who rode the trails in that condition wasn't part of FORC and probably didn't know any better...you know, benefit of the doubt.

So if you're headed out to ride today, use caution. I plan to head out tomorrow morning to cut the trees out unless a cool-a$$ FORC'er wants to get out there before I can!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

The tree on LT is only about 50 yards into it. After the initial bridge and left curve- be careful, I ran straight into the limbs/ debris. It was a pain getting past it.

Usually if it is muddy you see ruts for the beginning and then the person turns around because it is so crappy conditions and riding is no fun. Apparently this person didn't care and did a full lap. Looks like they even may have wiped out in a few of the muddy corners! I am sure they and their bike were a muddy mess.

Otherwise, the trails were good.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes