Thread: Playtime up north!

Default Playtime up north!

A new loop just opening up in CR for you kids to come play on
    This is a link to the thread w/ more videos. http://lambaonline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1667

Here is a video showing the decking getting put on which connected the two ends to complete the loop. I was honored to be the first one to try out the new boardwalk.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

That looks sweet. a little scetchy too. Some of us will be at the race this weekend. Maybe you could give a tour of Beverly. I would love to ride it.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

K-rud, Brian Spearfish and I gave it a shot last weekend when we were up there before the final decking was on the upper end- doods... NICE OBSTACLE!

The Lamba cats have been stepping up and doin stuff- it's a good ride.

Driving up to ride Beverly for an AM ride, and then Sugar Bottom in the afternoon makes for a GREAT day trip. We've been stopping at Red's right in North Liberty after for eats- they've got a plethora of off the wall beers on the menu and the food is dang good. The chicken zingers are unlike most- VERY GOOD.

Nice job Lamba!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

If any of you have time and are interested in a short trail system if you come up this way; Thomas Park is very challenging.
    Here is a link to a description of the trail...
    http://lambaonline.org/forum/viewtop...8&p=9347#p9347

here is a video of the trails...

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!