Thread: Sunderbruch Frist Time

Default Sunderbruch Frist Time

Today was the first time I have been to sunder. Pretty sweet trails and well maintained. But man, I am out of shape.

Keep it up, Dude. I felt the exact same way the first few rides (after a loooong hiatus) I took 3 yrs ago. Today, I am about 30 lbs lighter and enjoying every minute on the trails. I'll guarantee this: Besides 3 hours of high intensity sex, there is no more fun way to get in shape than mountain biking. Plus, with mountain biking, your partner (your bike) is always in the mood and - let's face it - it's just more realistic on so many levels.

Good to see you out. Hope to see you more.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Sunderbruch wil make you feel out of shape if you're not. Keep ridin'.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

I'm gonna keep ridin'!!! I was tired but it felt good to be out mountain biking again. I think I'm gonna hit Slyvan Island in about an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Keep it up, Dude. I felt the exact same way the first few rides (after a loooong hiatus) I took 3 yrs ago. Today, I am about 30 lbs lighter and enjoying every minute on the trails. I'll guarantee this: Besides 3 hours of high intensity sex, there is no more fun way to get in shape than mountain biking. Plus, with mountain biking, your partner (your bike) is always in the mood and - let's face it - it's just more realistic on so many levels.

Good to see you out. Hope to see you more.
    So, how many days does it take you to get in 3 hours of high intensity sex?????
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazin' View Post
    I'm gonna keep ridin'!!! I was tired but it felt good to be out mountain biking again. I think I'm gonna hit Slyvan Island in about an hour or so.

Sweet! I didn't get to the park til a bit later yesterday, so I missed you. Keep riding. Your fitness and your skill will imporve quickly -- exponentially!! And, Dirt is right for what it's worth. God I hate having to admit that!
    I wanna ride!