Thread: Blood bank needs your blood!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blood bank needs your blood!

The Mississippi Valley Blood Center contacted me to ask whether FORC would be willing to do a blood drive. While blood donation is hugely important, we have enough going on this summer to throw on one more official event. I know several of us already donate blood regularly. But, that in mind, know that they are really hurting for units this summer and the high schools are not yet in session to hit up. So, if you can, get over to the vampire center (locations both in Moline and Davenport) and do some good this month. Even 10 or 15 units could really make a significant difference on the community blood supply.
    I wanna ride!

I had already planned to go early next week; I was "due" about 10 days ago, but did not think it would be wise to donate before RAGBRAI, the MUGZ meeting, and Tour de Brew. Should I mention FORC? I know that some companies, churches, etc have accounts? to credit your donation to.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Grab a bucket and follow me down the trail, there'll be plenty to go around...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Yes, please mention FORC. Thanks Karen!
    I wanna ride!