Thread: Clean Sweep!!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Clean Sweep!!!

I got this from QCTAG this A.M. and I know that SOME FORCERs have been known to have a beer now and then so you might be interested to know...

Spring cleaning has begun!!

The bike trail from Hampton ALL THE WAY to Albany was swept CLEAN last weekend. Special thanks to Pat DeLashmmutt, who owns It's On The River restaurant in Port Byron. He has a little Cat with a brush on the front and did the bike path from East Moline to Albany in seven hours.

The result is we have a safer and wider trail for all riders. The reduction of cost in flat tires and associated frustration by itself will be wonderful for any persons that otherwise would have suffered!

If you're in the mood for a beer or bite to eat...bike on up to It's On The River and say thanks to Pat.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Awesome!

Way to go Pat and Thank You!

Nice! I know a few FORCers that take that route specifically to ride to his place!