Thread: Kickapoo Fat Tire Fest Aug. 27, 28

Default Kickapoo Fat Tire Fest Aug. 27, 28

Sorry for the late post everyone. This year's Kickapoo Fat Tire Fest is coming up in a couple weeks and should be a great time as always. The trails have really come together after a soggy spring and we're excited to have everyone over for a fun weekend of riding bicycles in the woods.
    Details can be found here: http://www.kickapoombc.org/racing/
    I'll also be checking the boards regularly if there are any questions, concerns, etc. And barring really bad weather, we'll be racing the long lap, so bring your big boy pants.
    Thanks, Jason

I am planning on going down there Saturday morning and doing the Super D and staying the night and doing the XC in the morning.

Let me know if you're interested in that plan.
    Last edited by badfish41; 08-17-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Raul, I'm contemplating going down but it'd just be to ride on Saturday. I am in NO shape to race. Debating if I want to spend 6 hours in the car that weekend only to turn around on Thursday to be in the van for a 10 hour ride to Copper.
    I wanna ride!

One of my favorite parks and one of my best race finishes ever. Hmmm...Doubt I can pull it off but I may try. Definitely the overnight is the way to go.
    Dirt Don't Hurt