Sunderbruch weeds are back.

We need a strong, concentrated effort to knock them back down in time for the meeting on Monday.

I'm counting on around 12-14 people...if more can make it that would be amazing.

Here's where we will be working (following the "recommended" route around the map counter clockwise ):
  • Comlara - first entrance off of the paved path to around the sweeping left curve; right before the field crossing.

• LT - Most of the top after the logpile and skinny.

• Farmdale - Tornado Alley after LT exit all the way to Jubilee; heading towards Sugar Bottom entrance.

• Watermelon Pass - pretty much the whole trail; tree needs removed as well.

• Rock Cut - after log corduroy; beginning of downhill.

• Farmdale - after Rock Cut exit on the downhill all the way to the cut in the fence.

• Palos - after the plank crossing to the top of the hill before the drop / skinny.

• Farmdale - after bermed corner before Kettle Moraine entrance continuing to the Kettle exit.

• Comlara - starting at the small log across the trail beginning the flowy downhill heading towards the Blue Mound entrance.

• Kickapoo Down - right after the new re-route through the horse crossing.

That pretty much gets it knocked out.

I know. It's hot. Weed whacking SUCKS. We all get that. But it takes a big club effort 2 or 3 times a year to groom these trails so everyone can enjoy them. Nobody likes their arms and legs all scratched up from overgrown weeds.

FORC needs you out there!

FORC will provide 4 weed eaters, 2 walk-behind weed whackers, the DR...and maybe some donuts? (they didn't go over so well last time but I'll bring 'em again nonetheless...)

Bring: water, loppers, pants, weed whackers (if you've got one to use - preferably gas-powered)

See ya there!