Thread: Trail night.

Default Trail night.

So I rode pertty much the whole trail today and its feeling pretty overgrown already. Lots of whippers, tall weeds, and atleast one branch that needs to be cut. When can we get a trail night going this week?

Board Position
    President

Trail steward has his hands full this week. I highly dout he'll care if you take care of some of that stuff on your own. Or post up that you'll be out there doing work.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

oh ya, forgot about the baby. Well how about wednesday at 5:30. I'll bring my weed eater and go to town. If other people show up great.

We need to get the big weed wackers or the DR out there for the parts that run across the field, thats more then my weed wacker can handle.

Board Position
    President

I'm usually up for the task but wouldn't be able to until next week sometime. If it isn't done mid-next week let me know and I can help out.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Our friends at the city took care of the perimeter of the field, which took care of the field crossing and everywhere else the trail comes out to it.

Nice work on the stuff you were able to get. Tonight's ride was a little better than last night's, thanks!!