Thread: from the Trifecta Saturday

Default from the Trifecta Saturday

Sunderbruch action

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Take one...

Take two...

3 shirts, 3 pair of socks, 3 headsweats, 2 chamois, 2 pair of gloves, 1 outer short, and one pair of shoes totally soaked... gross, but a good day nonetheless.

Thanks!

Good times fo sho. Glad you fellas could make it down.

Thanks for the Shandy.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

cool pics and vids guys!

next time you LAMBA dudes come down, make it a Sunday so maybe I can partake in the shenanigans!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Default More Sunderbruch!

If you want to run and train for your race you want to; First go this way, then you go over here, then...

Just b4 the first ride, still fresh and wearing/putting on first set of dry clothes!

Aaah, time for a Shandy! (and frisbee with the dog)

Just wanted to take this moment to point out that Team Goodlookin' dominated LAMBA's ass in Mountain Bike Dodgeball at the 2011 Midwest Mountain Bike Fest.

Nice pics & stuff, Dudes. Always good to see ya, #2.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Allow me to point out that I was not present (riding Align-a-wick and Sylvan once the rain began) during the MWMBF games... also, that in the last pic above the good looks seem to diminish as you move from right to left; just an observation.

Good times for sure. Thanks for the trail tours. Next time I'll bring more beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    also, that in the last pic above the good looks seem to diminish as you move from right to left; just an observation.
    Speaking of that last pic, Ken, what exactly are you looking at here? Apparently the same thing that caught AG's eye as well...The frisbee? I don't think so.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

That little brown poodle was super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    That little brown poodle was super cute!
    I've never heard the female gender referred to as "little brown poodle" but I like it!

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Before this gets out of hand...
    There WAS a super cute golden poodle playing catch w/ a frisbee.
    NOW, for more fun...
    I only have one picture from Illiniwek which was our next stop. It was an absolute blast BTW! AG had to bail early b/c of a chain that was "trying" to come apart which we thought got fixed after he broke it just as he was exiting onto the pavement at SBP. Oh well, I knew my way around enough to give my boys a tour, so AG headed off to buy a new chain and would meet us at Bent while we finished our ride, but not b4 doing 3 laps on the new upper west loop before heading down and over to the East section! Wow! Ridonkulous! Sick! We rode it twice clockwise and once counterclockwise! Equally fun either way
    Dry trails, high humidity, high socks and A LOT of sweat!

As I said, AG met up w/ us at Bent for a refreshing beverage and some grub. Something odd that I had never witnessed b4 happened...
    We ALL "ordered" the same exact item! Weird! I said "ordered", but not received (farmboy) However, farmboy being farmboy; he rolled w/ it and seemed to enjoy what was put in front of him anyway.

Next stop...Sylvan!

Default Sylvan!

After some awesome drinks, decent food and great company at Bent River we headed to Sylvan b4 farmboy would have to leave to keep his promise of being back to CR by a certain time.
    How's it look from up there farmboy?

I guess he wasn't skerd

Well, Ken couldn't stand back and be outdone!

Thanks for the tour of Sylvan AG
    After a couple/few awesome laps around the island; farmboy had to keep his promise and get heading home. Being that Ken and farmboy rode together, Ken made his leave along w/ farmboy. I on the other hand wasn't in a hurry to get back to CR and decided to ride a bit more. Once I had my fill of riding dirt, I then decided to explore the paved trail leading toward Great River Brewery. Wouldn't ya know it...a couple miles later the trail lead me right to the front door of the brewery. As luck would have it; my timing was perfect to catch a few FORCers partaking in tasting the newly unveiled Widespread Wit. Very tasty after a lot of riding on a hot day!
    In summary, awesome day in the QC