Thread: Brown County- Leave Fri back Sat?!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Brown County- Leave Fri back Sat?!

Kurt and I have been trying to get to Brown County for the last 2 years, never seems to work out and this year WAS looking the same... However- we think we've workled it out.

We're going to leave my house in Silvis early Friday morning, join up for the friday group ride, eats drinks, ride more on Saturday, shower and boogie back home Saturday afternoon/evening.

6 hour drive each way. Lotta windshield time for a 1 night trip, but that's how it's gotta be. Room for 2peeps w bikes and gear. You might want a tent/sleeping bag/ the basics.

If interested, let me know.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Hijacking your thread to include my Brown County plans in case anyone else is interested but wants to stay longer. I am driving down to stay with friends in Bloomington Thursday night after work, then we will be leaving their house in a caravan Friday morning at 7 AM for the additional 4 hour drive. I plan to return home Monday, but I could have my arm twisted for a Sunday night return (like get home at 10 PM) after riding during the day if anyone is interested.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Kurt and I have been trying to get to Brown County for the last 2 years, never seems to work out and this year WAS looking the same... However- we think we've workled it out.

We're going to leave my house in Silvis early Friday morning, join up for the friday group ride, eats drinks, ride more on Saturday, shower and boogie back home Saturday afternoon/evening.

6 hour drive each way. Lotta windshield time for a 1 night trip, but that's how it's gotta be. Room for 2peeps w bikes and gear. You might want a tent/sleeping bag/ the basics.

If interested, let me know.
    Too bad it wasn't a Sat-Sun plan, I would probably be interested.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Sorry man, K-ruds leaving for Florida early Sunday Morning so we've got to be back Saturday night. Next time Fo sho Yo!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.