Thread: Cycling Shorts Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I've had two pairs with the pads like gunchie posted, longest rides were 12 hours in each pair- back to back for 24 hours straight.

I had a little rash on the upper back of one leg- but no problems with the "normal" problem areas. It REALLY helps to get a pair of good shorts, and then ride long rides in them before your main event to get your body acclimated to the contact points etc.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Okay, now I am not trying to give my opinion anymore, but rather, learn...
    How is the liner of the shorts I mentioned any different (other than being much cheaper) than the ones Gunchie is mentioning? These have everything mentioned PLUS a shell w/ pockets. These are removable and could be worn w/ any other shorts just like the Lycra shorts from the more expensive links posted.
    http://www.hucknroll.com/zoic-black-...2-001b2166becc

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!