Thread: Anyone biking this Saturday?

Default Anyone biking this Saturday?

So I'm going to be in town this weekend and would like to ride. SBP maybe? Maybe around noon? Oh, and does anyone have a bike I can borrow? Text me if got the digits!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will join you! I have my Giant Cypher but thinking it will be too small. You are welcome to use it, though.
    I wanna ride!

Yeah I'll be there. You can use one of my bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Yeah I'll be there. You can use one of my bikes.
    Sweet! I'll try to give everyone a more concrete time. Hopefully earlier than later. Steve, just bring an extra bike if you would. Who knows, maybe we can fit in Illiwek too since I haven't been there yet.

I'll be there too. I will be the fat guy sweating like a pig a mile back. I will look exactly like this emoticon.------->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Who knows, maybe we can fit in Illiwek too since I haven't been there yet.
    You have any idea how many beers I'll have to skip to pay to drive my truck over there? I'm out.

You will have all the free beer you want at Bad Boy'z tomorrow night so the cost has been offset. Try again! Speaking of beer, I have the drip tray for your keggerator kit. Gunchie forgot to give it to you with the rest of it. Angie even cleaned the two year old yeast out of it for you!

Mmmmm...two year old yeast.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by Skier809 View Post
    You will have all the free beer you want at Bad Boy'z tomorrow night so the cost has been offset. Try again! Speaking of beer, I have the drip tray for your keggerator kit. Gunchie forgot to give it to you with the rest of it. Angie even cleaned the two year old yeast out of it for you!
    Sweet, I just got a new kegorater and have been looking for a drip tray. They are spendy!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Sweet, I just got a new kegorater and have been looking for a drip tray.
    So pre-game at Steve's....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    So pre-game at Steve's....
    It's empty, don't get excited.

Looking more like 1 now.