Thread: Festival Photos!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cannady gettin' after it:

Default I need a picture of someone riding a bike at the festival...

Amy Kersten, a woman who attended the festival Saturday afternoon/evening wrote a letter to the editor about her first time off road cycling this weekend. She tried to ride SBP on Sunday, which we know was pretty, but she was amazed at what an awesome park we have and what a great job FORC has done with the trails there.

The editor responded within 15 minutes of her email saying that he loves the idea of covering something positive in the community and wants to print her letter with a picture of someone riding a bike from the festival. So if any of you have any picture of someone sober riding a bike without a beer in their hand from this weekend, can you email it to me so I can forward it on? email it to
    acw4red@yahoo.com or acw4red@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by acw4red View Post
    Amy Kersten, a woman who attended the festival Saturday afternoon/evening wrote a letter to the editor about her first time off road cycling this weekend. She tried to ride SBP on Sunday, which we know was pretty, but she was amazed at what an awesome park we have and what a great job FORC has done with the trails there.

The editor responded within 15 minutes of her email saying that he loves the idea of covering something positive in the community and wants to print her letter with a picture of someone riding a bike from the festival. So if any of you have any picture of someone sober riding a bike without a beer in their hand from this weekend, can you email it to me so I can forward it on? email it to
    acw4red@yahoo.com or acw4red@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Anna
    A picture or two of one of the group rides would be cool! I bet Jordan H has some good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    I bet Jordan H has some good ones.
    So how do I get a hold of him?

Game over

Quote Originally Posted by acw4red View Post
    So how do I get a hold of him?
    http://www.jordanhansonphotography.com/

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I tried that without a response yet. I need the photos asap. Anyone else have an email address, phone number, GPS locator on Jordan?