Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

IMG_2479..jpg

Way to go Czar Brown and Carol! Thanks for keeping your cool throughout the chaos.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

DITTO!!!! Thanks to everyone for the hours and hours of work, personal contributions, etc! The Fest was AMAAAAZING! A HUGE success!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Last edited by Bexter; 06-27-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    I wanna ride!

We had a great time at the fest.
    Big thank you from your CAMBr brothers.

bb

Yukon Pete Guest

Had a good time in town this weekend too. Didn't go to the fest with all the ladies you dudes left at home alone. Nice of Dirt to speak so kindly of me though.

Thank You Festers!!
    I just want to thank everyone who came out to the Fest. Midwestern Knobbies are the best. Friends from all around us came to celebrate, thanks. IMBA folks, thank you so much for the excellant presentation. It is that kind of manager-club interaction that gets trails built. FORCers you are the best. The folks on the fest committee are the hardest working volunteers you will find. For brevity I won't name all of you. But be sure you are in my heart. The volunteers who made registration and merchandise go so smoothly, you deserve a big shout out as well. Thank you Ranger Dave O, you and your crew gave us the leeway and help to pull this off. And our generous sponsors made it all possible. THANK YOU to all who made the 2011 Midwest MTB festival one to remember!! Czar Brown

I had a great time Forc folks. First time at ScoCoPa. Absolutely love Cannon's run. I'm having trouble piecing together most of friday night but I know there was beer and fire which is always a fabulous combo. Didn't venture too far out on Saturday, just rode more ScoCoPa. The games were great. It was pretty clear when the rain kept falling that the inevitable drunkeness was merely being expedited. I wish I could've stuck around longer on Sunday but I'd been out of town for almost a week and wanted to see my kids. Next year, no biz trips that week! My t-shirt drawer is loaded with cycling event shirts of all sorts, so I was pretty stoked to see the mechanic's shirt. I fully intend to wear the crap out of that shirt.

Until next year, thank you very much for all of your efforts and hospitality. You all are in my opinion the very essence of what a mountain bike club should be.

P.S. A special thanks to Cannady and ILT for picking up my camelbak that my drunken ass left the shelter and didn't realize it until some 5 or 6 hours later. It had my rental car keys in it and I was shatting myself when I realized I had left it there.

Default Kudos!

Great Job my friends at FORC!!!! You planned an amazing weekend with great games for Festers of all ages. And the trails were in great shape and crazy fun.(wish we had that magic soil in GR!) ... can't wait until our return next year. I'll be spreading the word and hopefully getting a bigger group from West Michigan/ Northern Indiana next year.

C