Thread: Great Job

Default Great Job

Had a great time at the fest! Thanks for all your hard work getting this put together.

Enjoyed riding the trails at Scott County and really dug the trails at Sunderbruch. Great job to your stewards and trail crews. You rock!

Wish I could have stayed Saturday night, but other obligations pulled me back to Peoria. I look forward to getting back to QC soon to ride Sylvan Island and Illiniwek.

BFJ

What Jon said. Lori & I always have a great time when we head over your way. You folks did a great job organizing the Fest, wish we lived a little closer to the QC, we'd see ya'll a lot more. Our first time on SoCoPa and it's a great piece of work!

And, I think I owe Becky a beer 'cause I came home with a Porter that hid away in our cooler :)
    Music isn't a hard life, it's just weird. Coal mining is hard.

Im going to have to seriously reconsider beer potlucks. Im still hung over.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Phew!!

YAH MON!! Who would have thought that a beer pot luck would result in so much drunkeness...

And congrats to the winners of the Bike Dodgeball tournament- 8 teams! That was Fantastic! WAY better that I expected.

The Bigest Loser rear tire slide was fun playing all weekend, but the front tire slide was CRAZY!!!!!

Thye Huffy toss Womans and Mens division winners really showed their stuff!!

And if anyone asks, Yes, I made the concious decision to NOT take the jousting lances to the potluck. That would have been over the line!!

The most amazing part of this weekend was the fact that so many people worked so hard on their own assignments over the last 6 months, and when the time came, each project was set up and ready to go with minimal hassle. I can't believe all the GREAT Shwag- and I was still astounded at the incredible sales! Rave reviews on ease of registration, trail conditions, beer events, games, camping area, etc, etc!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

WOW! I was thoroughly impressed with the festival! I've been to a couple out here in the CO, and not one was nearly as good as this one! The SoCoPa trails were fantastic! I could hardly wipe the smile off my face. I'll have to hit Illiniwek and Sunder the next time I come in town. It was awesome to see old friends and meet new friends. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this event together! I love this club! I'm so proud to be a FORC member!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That was awesome!

I had a blast riding ScoCoPa (second time on a Trek Top Fuel 9.9 )

Even thing was top notch, from the MTB 101, the burger I scarfed down on the way to the trailhead for the group ride, to the people and vendors!

Thank you to all the trail crews and people that made the event possible and such a great time!