Thread: Salsa Ala Carte

1. Default Salsa Ala Carte

Hey everyone, i have a 19 inch Salsa Ala Carte frame and uncut forc for sale. The frame is True Temper OX platinum plus and a sweet ride. The frame is a 2008 i think and is vbrake and disc ready. The frame is a wonderful orange with cream highlights. I will sell the frameset for $375. I also have a set of wheels for sale. Rhino Lites with XT disc hubs $150. I have gone complete 29er so all 26 gear is on the selling block. Let me know if you have any needs. I have 2 Thompson stems 130mm a couple of Monkey lite bars, and a Thule upright rack that are for sale also. Let me know if you are interested.

Quinn

What do you want for the stems and bars?

3. Default

The Thompson stems are $30 each and the newest Monkey Lite is $30. I have an older Monkey Lite which i would sell for $20. I also have a Salsa MotoAce flat bar with riser sweep that i will sell for $20. Give me a call if you have any questions 563.349.1664

I'll take the two Thompson stems and the two Monkey Lite bars. You going to be out at the fest all day tomorrow or will you be in the QCA area tomorrow afternoon?
    Clark

5. Default

Sorry for the delay Clark, i was out of town for a while. Do you still want the stems and bars. Just let me know.

Quinn,
    Yeah, I am still interested in the stems and bars. Are you available later this afternoon?
    Clark
    330-606-6660

7. Default

Hey Clark,

I am on my way to Door county to ride with my family. I will be back on the 18th. I should have checked the forum earlier. My cell is 563.349.1664. Since you want most of everything i will let it all go for $95. Just give me a call and we will hook up next week. Thanks. I will try to check the forum . Just give me a call to confirm that you still want the parts.