Thread: 'Fest Prep Trail Day this Sunday 6/19 @ 9am

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    i thought i just did that 2 weeks ago or so, did i do the wrong trail? anyhow, whatever i whacked needed it.
    I've got no doubt you were out there, you were just somewhere other than Rock Cut ;-)

Thanks for your help!

...and for all of you that made it out this morning to get Sunderbruch ready for the 'Festers........

a HUGE THANK YOU

17 people, 51 total hours of work done!

This club has a way of getting things done, last minute or not, and you all make me proud to be a part of FORC!

Even though we put in 51 hours today, we STILL have some weed whacking to do. Lee is going to head out and finish off Rock Cut tomorrow. The green trail after the LT exit on up to Jubilee needs weed whacked as well. Lee will let me know how much he gets done tomorrow, so stay tuned to this thread if someone out there wants to contribute before the 'Fest gets here.

Thanks again everyone!
    Last edited by jimithng23; 06-19-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    i've got no doubt you were out there, you were just somewhere other than rock cut ;-)

elcothanks for your help!

...and for all of you that made it out this morning to get sunderbruch ready for the 'festers........

A huge thank you

This club has a way of getting things done, last minute or not, and you all make me proud to be a part of forc!

Even though we put in 51 hours today, we still have some weed whacking to do. Lee is going to head out and finish off rock cut tomorrow. The green trail after the lt exit on up to jubilee needs weed whacked as well. Lee will let me know how much he gets done tomorrow, so stay tuned to this thread if someone out there wants to contribute before the 'fest gets here.

Thanks again everyone!
    your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post

Even though we put in 51 hours today, we STILL have some weed whacking to do. Lee is going to head out and finish off Rock Cut tomorrow. The green trail after the LT exit on up to Jubilee needs weed whacked as well. Lee will let me know how much he gets done tomorrow, so stay tuned to this thread if someone out there wants to contribute before the 'Fest gets here.
    I'm not sure if you saw him since he was pretty much working solo and finished after you split but the new guy, Joel, was there whacking for about 3 hours. Joel is the guy who wore the FORC jersey in the Quad City Criterium. If I may be so bold as to suggest a nickname for someone, I'd recommend that Joel by hereby known as "Critter."

In addition to the places you pointed out, I also noticed the Green trail that goes around the Watermelon could use a whacking.
    Dirt Don't Hurt