Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jersey Reorder

OK, update:

We are at 9 green jerseys and 2 blue jerseys, so looks like our order will be in green. Schnaufer and Ashley, are you at all interested in the green instead?

Green:
    Tim McGrath
    John Blair
    Czar Brown
    Carol Brown
    Aaron Mielke (2)
    Matt Drobney
    Lee Marbach
    Chris Early

Blue:
    Schnaufer
    Ashley Scott
    I wanna ride!

I would like a green jersey, but I am unsure about size and the different types...

I will take a green one if we can't get blue..but I'd rather have blue :(

OK, talked to Champion Systems today and looks like prices are the same from last year and they are willing to change the color for us on the splash design without additonal cost. So, the only other fees on top of the merchandise is the shipping (so, add $3 per item). If we wanted to also consider a BMX/Downhill jersey (http://champ-sys.com/custom-bmx-downhill-jersey.html), there may be some additional costs associated with tweaking the design onto the shirt.

Jerseys - Sleeveless $47 (+$3) = $50
    Jerseys - SS $48 (+$3) = $51
    Jerseys - LS $58 (+$3) = $61
    Lycra Shorts - $54 (+$3) = $57
    Wind Jacket - $54 (+$3) = $57
    Wind Vest - $48 (+$3) = $51

We can also order any quantity of previously ordered items (the pink and metallic checkered, jerseys, jackets or shorts) once we reach our 10 minimum. So, people who wanted jackets with the other designs can do that.

Once we submit our order and the proofs are done, it will take 6-8 weeks. So, the earliest we are looking at if we get an order placed in 2 weeks (August 1st) is mid to late September.
    I wanna ride!

Default Order form

OK, here's the jersey/jacket/vest/shorts order form (thank you Drew and Steve). One order form per item, please. I will be collecting orders/money at tonight's meeting and on through August 13th. That's two weeks. My mailing address is listed at the bottom of the order form.

http://www.qcforc.org/documents/2011JerseyOrderForm.pdf

The goal is to have proofs done and the order starting mfg by Sept. 1. Then, it's 6-8 weeks for delivery. Wow, we're looking at Halloween before we get our stuff. You might as well keep in mind holiday gifts when you are considering what to order because before we know it, it's going to be chilly and Christmas music will fill the air.
    I wanna ride!

Default sweeeet

I'd like the blue, but if the order is gonna be green that's fine. Blue just brings out my eyes. You know. I'll get you the order form and my money.

-G

Gringo, FORC is going to supplement whatever we need to in order to meet the minimum of 10 in both the green and blue so that people can get their preferred color. How could we not make it possible for you to sport the eye-appealing blue??
    I wanna ride!

Im in!! Gee, Bex.. What color do you think I should get??? LOL Gotta rock the GREEN... YOU KNOW THIS!!!! Put me down for 1 Mens SMALL Club Cut
    Last edited by Mando316; 08-02-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: additional info
    Its not how many years in your life, but how much LIFE in your years!!

Sweets shirts!! I think I'm gonna go with the blue. I got the order form and I'll get you my money.

How often do you guess order shirts, jackets, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Mando316 View Post
    Im in!! Gee, Bex.. What color do you think I should get??? LOL Gotta rock the GREEN... YOU KNOW THIS!!!! Put me down for 1 Mens SMALL Club Cut
    Ha! I knew it'd be nothing BUT green! Send me an order form and payment and we'll get this order made.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazin' View Post
    How often do you guess order shirts, jackets, etc?
    Normally it's every couple years.
    I wanna ride!

I am filling my order forms to send in. Quick question though?

How do the Lycra Shorts compare with typical Pearl iZUMi or Canari Lycra shorts?
    Does anyone have experience with the wind jacket? Does this help on the late fall / early winter rides or does a fleece sweatshirt work just as well?

Quote Originally Posted by LMARBACH View Post
    How do the Lycra Shorts compare with typical Pearl iZUMi or Canari Lycra shorts?
    Does anyone have experience with the wind jacket? Does this help on the late fall / early winter rides or does a fleece sweatshirt work just as well?
    I have a pair of the shorts and the wind jacket which you can check out. Just PM and we can figure out where to meet, perhaps hit a trail for a ride. The jacket is a wind jacket and does pretty well but if it's cold, you'd want to throw something warmer underneath.
    I wanna ride!

The site will not let me PM you until i hit 15 post. Any ways I plan to head out for a ride tonight at sylvan about 6 and could go for a ride Thursday. give me a call and we can discuss. 563-210-4060

Hey Bexter, sending in my money on the 10th. Hopefully it gets to you in Rock island from Rock Island? We'll see how fast those postman/woman are. Oh and thanks to to those Taco Ride Dudes and Dudettes for the excellent consumption of corn and flour soft shell tacos. Ha Ha to those group riders who missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by LMARBACH View Post
    The site will not let me PM you until i hit 15 post. Any ways I plan to head out for a ride tonight at sylvan about 6 and could go for a ride Thursday. give me a call and we can discuss. 563-210-4060
    Shoot, sorry, just saw this. I did get an envelope from you in the mail last week but I haven't opened it yet. I can bring my lycra shorts and wind jacket to the Illiiwek HTDB TT tomrorow night if you want to look at them.

For those of you who want to order a jersey but haven't sent in your money yet, I will be at Illinwek Wednesday for the HFDB TT or the FORC pool party on Saturday. So, bring your order forms and money if you plan to be at either event. I have been busy so haven't gone through everyone's order submissions yet and obviously we're past the goal of August 13th. So, moving back the order time limit to August 27th. I will place the order on Monday, August 29th. If you don't have the cash right now to make it possible to order a jersey but really want a rockin' awesome FORC jersey, get in touch with me and we will see what we can do.
    I wanna ride!

No worries man. I can't make the time trials on Wednesday. Thanks for the offer, I look forward to rocking the trails in the new Jersey when the come in!

Last call for jersey orders. Once I get back from Copper Harbor next week, I will be placing our order. So, you have another week to get in an order... You can find the order form at http://www.qcforc.org/documents/2011JerseyOrderForm.pdf. Print it out, complete it and mail with a check to the address listed at the bottom of the order form.
    I wanna ride!

I am back from Copper Harbor and plan to place the order. I realize that we will be having a club meeting this Monday, so decided to hold out for any last-minute orders that we might get from next week's Sept. meeting. Last call for jersey orders.
    I wanna ride!

Hmmm. Tonight would be a great night to have a new FORC windbreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by acw4red View Post
    Hmmm. Tonight would be a great night to have a new FORC windbreaker!
    I can lend you mine in the interim of getting your order in... :)
    I wanna ride!

22. Default

Ohh i like this design!! this is really attractive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Green Large 1 for me please!