Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Reorder

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Jersey Reorder

Make you decisions on which color of jersey you want.

Cyan:

Green:

Sah-weeeet! Can I get one of these?? I dont care which color, I like them both.
    Please let me know how I can get in on this.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

blue 2xl for me please. do we have any left for fitting? not sure what size Nick would need. He's a burly 8 year old...
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

2 green XLs
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Blue! Womens L for me please!

We need ten of one color to make a order right? Money up front right? If this is the case, who do we get the money to and when? Member nonmember price? Any way I'll take one mens large in green.

JB

Who is collecting the money? Are short going to be available?
    got bikes, will ride!
    Don Collins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

563-340-3476

Quote Originally Posted by ELSANTO! View Post
    We need ten of one color to make a order right? Money up front right? If this is the case, who do we get the money to and when? Member nonmember price? Any way I'll take one mens large in green.

JB
    I have the same questions!
    Please put me down for 1 XL in green. Also let me know how much $ is due and when. I will be at the festival and I can pay then if it isn't too late.

Yes, money up front. I can collect the money. Amanda has a bunch on her plate right now. I will verify pricing but last order, I think the jerseys were $55 (or maybe it was $50) for FORC members and $75 for non members. Yes, we have to order ten of the same color to place an order but once we have that minimum order, we can order shorts, jackets, etc without a minimum. I am in the process of moving right now and won't be at my new place for 3 weeks, so if you are mailing a check, make it out to Friends of Off-Road Cycling and mail it to me care of my parents house at 108 - 5th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265 and include size, cut (men's / womens / race or club), and zipper (7 inch or full zip). Include your email address I will send you an email confirming that I received your check/order. I will post the website when I get a chance so you can look at the other cool stuff they have like shorts and jackets. I have a pair of lycra shorts and a wind blaster -- super cool! The pricing is listed but we will tack on a little bit to cover shipping and any set up charge. My goal is to order the goodies after our July meeting (gives people an opportunity to pay at the Fest or the meeting).
    I wanna ride!

Link for jersey's:http://champ-sys.com/index.php

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Gunchie!! Here's the link to the size chart: http://champ-sys.com/custom/cycling/size-chart

What I did was measure the jersey that I own that fits me the best and then checked out the chart to see how their sizing compared. I LOVE how my jerseys fit! I will be ordering a full zip long sleeve jersey this time around. Whoo hoo!
    I wanna ride!

I forgot one detail: I also need to know if you want sleeveless, short sleeve or long sleeve.
    I wanna ride!

Default Price differences

Just wondering if there is a price difference between the long and short sleeve. Thanks.

Put me down for 1-XL green, full zipper, short sleeve, club cut, mens. db

No price difference between long and short sleeve.
    I wanna ride!

3/4 zip club cut with shorts in a size large and a large jacket(rain) all in green.

JB
    Quote Originally Posted by ELSANTO! View Post

JB

Quote Originally Posted by mcwrath View Post
    Please put me down for 1 XL in green. Also let me know how much $ is due and when. I will be at the festival and I can pay then if it isn't too late.
    To clarify - Green, XL, Short sleeve, club cut, half zipper. Is a no-zipper/ T-shirt style is an option? If yes then I want that. If not, then a half zipper will do!
    Last edited by mcwrath; 06-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.

1 Blue Large club cut, full zipper, and maybe the CS Custom Edge Cycling Short with upgraded endurance pad. Like to see what the shorts looks like.
    Last edited by Gunchie; 06-16-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwrath View Post
    To clarify - Green, XL, Short sleeve, club cut, half zipper. Is a no-zipper/ T-shirt style is an option? If yes then I want that. If not, then a half zipper will do!
    No T-shirt option.
    I wanna ride!

We are at 5 blue jerseys and 3 blue jerseys. We need 10 of either color in order to meet the minimum order. Anyone else?

Blue:
    Gunchie
    Schnaufer
    Ashley Scott

Green:
    Tim McGrath
    JB
    Czar Brown
    Mielke (2)
    I wanna ride!

Will there be any jerseys at the meeting so i can try them on for size?

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    We are at 5 blue jerseys and 3 blue jerseys. We need 10 of either color in order to meet the minimum order. Anyone else?

Blue:
    Gunchie
    Schnaufer
    Ashley Scott

Green:
    Tim McGrath
    JB
    Czar Brown
    Mielke (2)
    You can take me off the list. After seeing them up close I think I rather have a Metallic one instead. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by QCBKR View Post
    Who is collecting the money? Are short going to be available?
    Yes, once we meet our minimum order of 10 jerseys (of the same color), then we can get other items (same color) such as shorts, jackets without having to order a minimum of those items. I have a pink FORC rain jacket and pink lycra shorts.
    I wanna ride!

Mudpixie will take 1-mens -L, green, full zipper, short sleeve, club cut.

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    one of each, dude!
    Sweet! I meant to grab one at the fest. Hold a Large Club Cut if you would please. I'll grab it and pay when I'm in town on the 9th.