Thread: Jersey Reorder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The site will not let me PM you until i hit 15 post. Any ways I plan to head out for a ride tonight at sylvan about 6 and could go for a ride Thursday. give me a call and we can discuss. 563-210-4060

Quote Originally Posted by LMARBACH View Post
    The site will not let me PM you until i hit 15 post. Any ways I plan to head out for a ride tonight at sylvan about 6 and could go for a ride Thursday. give me a call and we can discuss. 563-210-4060
    Shoot, sorry, just saw this. I did get an envelope from you in the mail last week but I haven't opened it yet. I can bring my lycra shorts and wind jacket to the Illiiwek HTDB TT tomrorow night if you want to look at them.

For those of you who want to order a jersey but haven't sent in your money yet, I will be at Illinwek Wednesday for the HFDB TT or the FORC pool party on Saturday. So, bring your order forms and money if you plan to be at either event. I have been busy so haven't gone through everyone's order submissions yet and obviously we're past the goal of August 13th. So, moving back the order time limit to August 27th. I will place the order on Monday, August 29th. If you don't have the cash right now to make it possible to order a jersey but really want a rockin' awesome FORC jersey, get in touch with me and we will see what we can do.
    I wanna ride!

No worries man. I can't make the time trials on Wednesday. Thanks for the offer, I look forward to rocking the trails in the new Jersey when the come in!