Thread: Jersey Reorder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We are at 5 blue jerseys and 3 blue jerseys. We need 10 of either color in order to meet the minimum order. Anyone else?

Blue:
    Gunchie
    Schnaufer
    Ashley Scott

Green:
    Tim McGrath
    JB
    Czar Brown
    Mielke (2)
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    We are at 5 blue jerseys and 3 blue jerseys. We need 10 of either color in order to meet the minimum order. Anyone else?

Blue:
    Gunchie
    Schnaufer
    Ashley Scott

Green:
    Tim McGrath
    JB
    Czar Brown
    Mielke (2)
    You can take me off the list. After seeing them up close I think I rather have a Metallic one instead. Sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    one of each, dude!
    Sweet! I meant to grab one at the fest. Hold a Large Club Cut if you would please. I'll grab it and pay when I'm in town on the 9th.