Yes, money up front. I can collect the money. Amanda has a bunch on her plate right now. I will verify pricing but last order, I think the jerseys were $55 (or maybe it was $50) for FORC members and $75 for non members. Yes, we have to order ten of the same color to place an order but once we have that minimum order, we can order shorts, jackets, etc without a minimum. I am in the process of moving right now and won't be at my new place for 3 weeks, so if you are mailing a check, make it out to Friends of Off-Road Cycling and mail it to me care of my parents house at 108 - 5th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265 and include size, cut (men's / womens / race or club), and zipper (7 inch or full zip). Include your email address I will send you an email confirming that I received your check/order. I will post the website when I get a chance so you can look at the other cool stuff they have like shorts and jackets. I have a pair of lycra shorts and a wind blaster -- super cool! The pricing is listed but we will tack on a little bit to cover shipping and any set up charge. My goal is to order the goodies after our July meeting (gives people an opportunity to pay at the Fest or the meeting).