Thread: Sylvan trail day 6/12

Default Sylvan trail day 6/12

We are going to have a trail day on Sunday at 9:00 AM. There are at least two big trees down, a bridge to fix, and general trimming. I'm pretty sure we are going to have to fix a few wet spots on the East side of the island.

Loppers, rakes, chain saw, gloves, posion ivy scrub, mosquito repelant, beer, brauts, who's bringing the grill? and of course BIKE.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

mp & I will be there around 9ish. we will bring the walk behind weed wackers and 5 gallons of bug spray, full tyvek suit with SCBA, full face shield, armored gloves, decon shower, and beer.

oh good, a chance to try out my $15 garage sale chain saw...I'll bring a flat shovel.

so I have some nice loppers from the clean up, orange handles with the gear action. does someone want to clame them or do I get to keep them...

Quote Originally Posted by speedjunkie View Post
    so I have some nice loppers from the clean up, orange handles with the gear action. does someone want to clame them or do I get to keep them...
    Hey Paul their mine, hold on to them until next weekend or I might be at SB this Sunday if you plan on being there.

JB