Thread: Ridgeline Rampage

Default Ridgeline Rampage

I know no one cares about my race results, but check out the the team name here:

Team FORC representing in Castle Rock, CO! Here's the Garmin data in case you're curious:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/92136520

The lap times are a little messed up and you'll have to add them together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My legs hurt just looking at the garmin data!

164 RPMs?
    That's awesome!

I've been looking to get something with GPS (I currently have the FR60 with bike sensor and HRM.) How do you like your Edge 305?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared13 View Post
    164 RPMs?
    That's awesome!

I've been looking to get something with GPS (I currently have the FR60 with bike sensor and HRM.) How do you like your Edge 305?
    Hmmm, not sure were I was spinning to get that cadence. I usually try to keep my cadence around 70-85 on climbs so I don't burn out my legs and have a little room to burst out a fast spin to shift if needed, and on flats 90-105 to once again save the legs and use cardio instead of muscle. I absolutely love my Edge 305. I've programmed it with all my training plans so I don't have to think just go. It also has a barometric altimeter which is key for measuring elevation change (very important in CO). You can probably still find one online, but Garmin discontinued this model so you may not see it in stores.