Thread: Scocopa @ 3pm

Default Scocopa @ 3pm

Short notice I know! My gf, my buddy Chris, and I will be at Scocopa this afternoon. You'll know it's us if you see 2 slow dudes in front a very impatient looking girl. =P

I would of went out there to ride with you guys but I was out there this morning. I'm not the fastest rider either. But sometimes taking it easy isn't all bad either, you get to enjoy what's out to. The trails are pretty sweet today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazin' View Post
    I would of went out there to ride with you guys but I was out there this morning. I'm not the fastest rider either. But sometimes taking it easy isn't all bad either, you get to enjoy what's out to. The trails are pretty sweet today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    We are slow but getting better. Broke 6mph avg speed at Scocopa and 7mph avg speed at Sunderbruch today. Yay! Thought it was gonna be awhile before we did that but this new stem has my bike handling so much faster that I can just fly through some tight sections that I was crawling through before.
    Last edited by dgw2jr; 09-10-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Clarify average speed, not top speed!