Thread: 1st time on sunderbrunch tonight

Default 1st time on sunderbrunch tonight

hey all, new to area. gonna try out some midwest mountain biking and sunderbrunch looks like the place to do it. so the question is - is there a preferred riding direction (clockwise or counter)?

and excuse me if this has been answered/posted somewhere previous, i could not find anything on it. and maybe it's a silly question, as once i get out there it may be completely obvious.
    thanks.

The trails are bi-directional and flow well both ways, but I feel that they flow a little better counter-clockwise. That's my personal opinion anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the trails were designed mostly as bi-directional.

"completely obvious" it most definitely is not!

the signs for the trails will be installed within a week or so...

if you're looking for a "recommended route", most of us typically ride it as follows:

go up the paved path, enter into the second trail on the left after the iron bridge.

at each trail intersection, make a right (or bear right)...this will allow you to hit each loop in the trail system.

have a good ride!

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

thanks for the quick responses, guys. i appreciate it.

Hey Nut, a few of us are riding out there tonight, 5:15/5:30ish. Join us, we'd be delighted to give you the grand tour.
    I wanna ride!

thanks for the invite, and i will be definetly be looking to ride with some/all of you in the future. tonight has to be an early ride due to evening commitments. i hope to be finishing up about the time you'll be starting.