Thread: I got this week off...daytime rides anyone?

Post I got this week off...daytime rides anyone?

I've got this week off work and the weather seems good for rides. I'm gonna do some riding during the day between the times I gotta drop off and pick up kids @ school.
    I'm kinda husky so speed wise don't expect anything super fast. I'll also be road biking if trails get wet. PM or post up if interested.
    Scott

well, with the recent good-weather streak you've got 3 of the 4 trail systems open and ready to ride!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I'd be in for Wednesday a.m. ride. I'm stoked that ScoCoPa is open and that is where I'd like to ride. So, lets set a time and do some riding
    We will also be riding roadies Tuesday at 5:30 from Happy Joes parking lot in Eldridge. If anyone want to ride give a call and we'll find a time and ride that works for you.
    Last edited by QCBKR; 05-02-2011 at 09:34 PM.
    got bikes, will ride!
    Don Collins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

563-340-3476

Wed morning works for me 9:30 or 10 @scocopa. Can't earlier because of dr appt and don't know how long that will take.

Me and Dwayne are meeting at 9:30 by lake. Now what to ride? Suspension? 9'er Single?
    got bikes, will ride!
    Don Collins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

563-340-3476