Thread: Trail Night: Thursday April, 28 5:30PM

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Trail Night: Thursday April, 28 5:30PM

We will be at it again this week, but we will be playing in the dirt. Last week we managed to get most of the trail corridor cleared thanks to the great turnout and if that continues this trail will be completed very quickly. This week we are benching, scraping, and possibly making a few banked corners.

We are meeting in the upper parking lot off of Hubbard Rd at 5:30 pm and plan on working for a couple of hours. Same time and place as last week.

Bring your digging tools such as: mcleods, flat shovels, and rouge hoes. There will be a couple of extra tools available. Also, if anyone has a few 5 gal. buckets and a tamper those would be helpful for building the berms.

Long pants, sturdy shoes, gloves, and safety glasses will make things more enjoyable when working in this terrain; bring a snack and water if you need it.

As always, this event is weather dependent and if it is raining consider it canceled. I will post updates if there are any.

PS: If conditions allow, I plan on doing a night ride after we finish. A few laps at a moderate pace.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Scratch the night ride, it is still too muddy. It should be dry enough for trail work though. Here is a map of where we will be working if anyone arrives a little late.

mp & I plan on being there. we may be a little late, thanks for the map.
    db