Thread: Rock Valley Physical Therapy Open House 4/19/11

Default Rock Valley Physical Therapy Open House 4/19/11

In January, the Davenport office of Rock Valley Physical Therapy moved out of a dungeon and into a spacious new building on 35th St with 26 windows (yep I counted them after working underground for 5 years.) This is the clinic location that put up the money to sponsor the MidWest Mountain Bike Festival.

Our new building is on 35th St. about 1/2 mile east of Marquette and about a mile west of Van's and just across the street from Duck Creek path. Sooooo, If you can't be out on the singletrack tomorrow, ride the path on over and check it out! It is going on between 5:30 and 7:00 pm. There are usually REFRESHMENTS offered.

I'll be there around 5:30 or so, and hopefully some others can drop by!

Anna

here's the website if you need better directions:
    www.rockvalleypt.com

I plan to drop by. Rock valley has been a big supporter of our Midwest Mtn Bike Fest. FORCers, do what you can to drop by. Pleaaase....
    I wanna ride!

MP & I plan on stopping by to say Thanks Rock Valley PT ! Probably around 6.
    db

Anna,

That's a great facility! And the people seemed even better! I'm really glad that you spread the word on this. Thanks for introducing me to Todd, Amy and others.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Thank you FORCers for coming to the RVPT Open House! Todd sayed he enjoyed meeting "such nice FORCers." We are definately enjoying the extra room in our new facility and I'm glad you came to see it without injury!