Thread: A big thank you to everyone

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Default A big thank you to everyone

OK, now that I feel that I have some what recovered from last weekends race, I want to post and
    give a big thanks to everyone who helped out to make SIS7 a huge success!
    Drew Hanson worked his butt off on Sat. to help build up some of the stuff on the NW corner of the Island then came back out Sun. to help and race, thanks Drew! Thanks to everyone who came out Sat. to help get everything ready for Sundays festivities. AG and everyone who helped set hay bales. Rage and everyone who helped tape the course. A big huge thanks to Amy O. and her reg. crew for there excellent job with reg., Ryan for all his talent as a graphics man,great job. Ryan and his Mom with the swag table. Rage and the Browns (Dave and Carol) for all their hard work with MTN bike patrol and everything else they do for us. Steve-o for all his long hours he puts in with the web site, the on line reg. and all the computer stuff that I have no idea about. Paul Canady for taking on the parking situation and doing an excellent job. JB great job with the course marshals. Ryan Cannady thanks for manning the mike, you did a great job, made it fun for everyone. Thanks to Becky Wen and Ann Kirkpatrick for running the kids race (I think that went better this year).
    I want to thank our sponsors who helped to make things possible, Healthy habits, Bike & Hike, the QCBC, the City of Moline, Jerry & Sparky's, the Coffee Hound, Subway, B&B cycles, Thomson, Oury Grips.
    Well I hope I did not miss anyone, there are tons of people who helped pull this thing together, and
    I want to thank them all, hopefully you know who you are!
    Last but not least I want to thank Mother Nature for smiling down on us and blessing us with beautiful weather and no floods!
    You guys are the best, thanks everyone
    FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

+1 Fo Sho!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.