Thread: Campin'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello, I am looking to drive in from Michigan and have never been to this event it sounds like a great time. I am looking for some ideas on where to stay and am not scared of staying in a tent...have a glow in the dark nightlight...ha ha all info would be great.
    Is this a big event?
    Thank you....

Sure, I will be a-camping, in one-a-them fancy metal boxes with wheels that you tote behind ya, so I gots me a query or two.

I concede the appropriate mode for proper trail-loving gnome-style campin is a hodgepodge of tents, yurts and mud huts; however I will be traveling with women-folk and young-uns.

I further understand the heretofore mentioned gnomes can be found holed up in a reserved enclave of tent villiages. My query is: which campin' ground would said conglomeration be? And a would any proximity to said arrangement be prudent for the childrens and folk of a more delicate nature?

My kin ain't particularly dithery but I've known certain bands of gnomes to fray the rope of decency. They can't be blamed, theys gnomes.

Any words o' wisdom you can proffer would be 'preciated.