Our committee heads are:

Registration...................Karen, Becky & Carol
    Course set up................HJ and a lot of help
    Schwag / Awards............Ryan's mom
    Clean up / Tear down......Garrick
    Course Marshals..............JB
    Non course set up...........Mark N

Thanks to all of you
    Last edited by SPLASH; 03-05-2009 at 07:04 AM.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default registration volunteers

Becky, Carol & I have a few names for potential registration volunteers, but we would like to firm things up by the end of the week. If you are interested in helping with registration, (or want to confirm your shift) then please contact myself or Becky. I think that having at least 3, if not 4, people from 7.30 or 8.00am to 10.30am, and another 3 from 10.30am to 1.30pm should do the trick. But if you want to work all day, that's fine also. thanks
    Karen
    563-326-9113

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Also- Mountain Bike patrol and Ambassadors- We will have the patrol tent set up and other areas where 1st aid trained staff may be desired and ambassadors will be put to good use.

If you plan to spend at least part of the day with your patrol or ambassador jersy on, Please let me know so I can start coordinating things. I'd like to take the long race off duty myself, I might just roll it for the miles.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    If you plan to spend at least part of the day with your patrol or ambassador jersy on, Please let me know so I can start coordinating things. I'd like to take the long race off duty myself, I might just roll it for the miles.
    You know I'm there.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Hey Ray,
    If you want me as a patroller I'm there. If you just need 'regular' volunteers I'll be there. Just let me know.
    db

i will be there but will not have the "ambassador jersey" yet. haven't ordered it yet..........
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I *plan* on racing novice...after that I will be *rocking* the ambassador jersey.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Very cool guys and gals- If you are an Ambassador or Patroller with jersey and not tagged for other responsabilities (or even if you are!) please wear'em when not racing. We'll be identifiing trouble spots for 1st aid trained persons to keep an eye on and other areas that might need to have someone checking on as with previous races.

THANK YOU PATROLLERS AND AMBASSADORS- EVEN IF YOU HAVEN"T ORDERED YOUR JERSEY, YOU ROCK!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.