Thread: It's that time of year again!

Default It's that time of year again!

With the weather changing and the trail getting closer to ridablity it's time to build trail again. The ground it soft and very workable so the time is right to do so! This coming Saturday the 26th of March at 10am, meet in the north parking lot on the south side of Rt 84. We will be clearning and laying in a new connector trail between the north and south loop. This trail will replace the parking lot and large grass area leading up to the bridge on the north end and of the park. Work too be done, clearing for trail tread, bench work, general trail dirt work, and bridge setting. Bring flat shovels, rakes, loopers, and any other trail tools you might have. Bring something to throw on the grill and we'll cookout when we're done.

JB

It's still too early for me. I'm in process of painting my house and need every dry day I can get. Probably after the Stampede.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

the weather for sat doesn't seem promising....if you cancel, how could I find out, short of going there??

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeT View Post
    the weather for sat doesn't seem promising....if you cancel, how could I find out, short of going there??
    Check this thread!

JB

Thanks to Drew, Jordan, Zach, and Jarad for all your help yesterday, I know more of you really wanted to come out and help but had to many other more important things to do! Completed another section of trail and are getting real close to having a complete loop connecting both the north and south end of the park. As in most parks this past week we have had alot of freezing and thaw of the top layer of dirt on top of the trail. For this reason the trails are closed until the temperature at night stays high enough to stop this problem.

JB