Thread: Matthiessen Work Day Sat. March 7th

1. Default Matthiessen Work Day Sat. March 7th

We are going to hit at 10am. Come check out what we have been up to over here in LaSalle county.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

JB, Mark-e-mark, Rage and I went out in the fall to lend a hand- this trail system's got a lot going for it. Personally- it's a bad time of year, to much to do on our own trails to get ready for riding season.

I wish you guys all the best with your efforts, cause I'll be riding there this summer!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I have to work this Saturday, so won't be able to make it...

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

4. Default

Thats cool, thanks for thinking of us. We are hoping to round up a lot of help and have another mega trail day like we did last fall, that was an awesome work day for us and we want to repeat it. I know everyone is busy this time of year with trail work at their own respective systems nevertheless we would like to have it as early as possible (late april or early may). What dates would work the best?