Thread: Volunteers needed for the Stampede

Default Volunteers needed for the Stampede

FORCMeister is still in need of people to help with the Stampede. He is looking for a person to head up / coordinate all the volunteers. And, he still needs someone to coordinate 1) set-up / tear down and 2) parking. And, the look of recent flood outlooks may require us to raise the island, so we may need a bunch of people with jacks...
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    FORCMeister is still in need of people to help with the Stampede. He is looking for a person to head up / coordinate all the volunteers. And, he still needs someone to coordinate 1) set-up / tear down and 2) parking. And, the look of recent flood outlooks may require us to raise the island, so we may need a bunch of people with jacks...
    Set-up/tear down of what? I believe Ray and I have the course set-up/tear down.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I thought Paul Kannedy offered to do parking? (I'm absolutely sure I butchered his name...)

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    I thought Paul Kannedy offered to do parking? (I'm absolutely sure I butchered his name...)
    Cannady, I believe. And yes, he did volunteer to head up parking.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Board Position
    Vice President

i have a 4 ton bottle jack and an 2 ton

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    I have all my peeps that I need to head up the groups, but I'm sure they will be looking for volunteers. And, if anyone has info as to Paul Canadys ( correct spelling) email or phone # please let me know.
    I would like to have a meeting of those group leaders, Monday 3/28 at FSB 6:30 I will email all those conserned

FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

I did pick up the PA last weekend so we are good on that end. Let me know if ya need anything else.
    "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
    -John Wayne

Thumbs up Race course

Any idea when the course will be marked, looking to get out and preride the course. THanks, Patrick Duffy.

Looking for course marshals for the big race, will need 8-10 per race. Post up here if you can help out and what race or races you would be willing to help out with. Please PM me your name and phone number.

Thanks

JB

Quote Originally Posted by duff243 View Post
    Any idea when the course will be marked, looking to get out and preride the course. THanks, Patrick Duffy.
    With the potential high water issues, we won't know what the river will allow until race weekend. I expect we'll be similar to last year's course with a few changes...

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.