Looking like any type of riding is going to be washed out for Sunday, but this Roadies and Knobbies thread has me excited! This is why I joined FORC. As a QCBC board member, one of my goals is to get more people doing different types of riding. I see this as a perfect opportunity to unite our cycling community. What I can do is add a Roadies and Knobbies ride to the QCBC ride schedule. If interested, I have a few questions? Iowa or Ill starting location? Bike path, road, or combination? Milage pace and distance? Week day or weekend? And the most important being, what kind of beer to have on hand at the end of the ride? I, too, of course with permission from both clubs would like to add some of the FORC events to the QCBC ride schedule. Trying to get some others out to the dirt. This may be hard for you to hear, but many people do not know you exist. Until last summer I was one of them. I had no idea there were any trail systems let alone 4 to ride. I’m glad someone introduced us. Now it’s a hard flip of the coin to determine what to ride when it’s dry. Heads dirt tails road. I must have had a two headed coin last week.