Thread: Make It Yours

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Default Make It Yours

It's time to decide if FORC wants to continue its involvement with the Make It Yours project. To keep the FORC name on the sign, two clean-ups per year must be done and recorded. The last two clean-ups consisted of myself, Karen, Ryan and Amy Orr. I am relinquishing being the point man on this project. If anyone wants to take it over, contact the Waste Commission of Scott County at : http://ilivehereqc.org/get-involved/.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can't imagine letting this go...

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Definitely don't think we should let this go either. I'll take over this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Definitely don't think we should let this go either. I'll take over this year.
    nice work. thank you.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

when are the annual clean-ups scheduled? I've been a long time volunteer with LLW, and would be a for sure to help with this cause!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeT View Post
    when are the annual clean-ups scheduled? I've been a long time volunteer with LLW, and would be a for sure to help with this cause!!
    They're not yet, soon though!