Thread: SIS volunteers

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

Default SIS volunteers

With the Stampede about six weeks away we are looking for volunteers to help out at the race. In the past people have been great about stepping up to the plate and donating some of their time for the cause, I'm hoping this year will be no different. This is a club race and an opportunity for us to make a good showing, but we need plenty of volunteers to pull it off.

What we need right now are a few people who could be in charge of each of the volunteer groups. Someone who could be the one gather up the Volunteers, organize them, and be their go to person.
    We need someone for each of the following:
    -Set up and tear down
    -mtnbike patrol
    -parking
    - Registration
    -corner marshals
    If you would like to be in charge of one of those groups, or if you want to help with one let me know.
    remember if you are planning on racing does not mean that you can't volunteer there will plenty of opportunities to help out.

FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

i can do some corner marshaling. i plan on riding the matador? i think class so im available for anything other than that. you let me know where i fit in..
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I too, will be racing, but would be willing to help out where ever needed. forc'n newbie so, I would not like to be in charge the first time around.
    I work on Saturday til around 4. So anytime before or after will be good. Let me know where I may fit in.
    got bikes, will ride!
    Don Collins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

563-340-3476

Of course I'm down with the Patrollers.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Mudpixie the Ambassador and DB the Patroller will be there.

I plan on racing Women's Sport, but can help anytime after that.
    I wanna ride!

Sign me up for Corner marshal - I'll race Novice though
    "Coach says I've got the heart of a champion and legs of a spectator"

Going to try to make this race, but as always it depends on flights. If I do make it I'd be happy to do any work needed. Not sure if I'll race or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be there to help set up and I can marshall a corner or two. I don't know if I'll be around for tear down.

I'll be racing sport and I'm getting pretty giddy about race day...can't wait!
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

I'd like to volunteer my good wishes.....I wish ya'll a great race, weather and turnout!
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"